i exhijo thath i am pay by cuca company becoause i am for drink a beer "duff" by duff company wich conteins a finger. iwas impress and i had and psico trauma, since that moment i have had bad dreams and my terapist told me that i will never be near to a beer and almost have a social normal life.

i consider that i will never recuperarme and i exijo that duff company resolve de demages, paying gastos of terapy and i´d rather recive tequilas and vodka boxes for the money that i cant ahorar with cheap beer.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Duff Beer?

Comments

That was the funniest comment I've ever read! I'm literally laughing out loud! Best review ever!

Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo lie to a six year old Dimeo Farms "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - Unethical-Unprofessional Business! Stay clear from The Camp-Temecula and all other Southern California Locations The Camp Transformation Center "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..." Read more Cbs Tv - Killing Republican's OK says CBS lawyer Latimer Cbs Tv "First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Red Roof Inn - The never appearing refund Red Roof Inn "We stayed at the Red Roof Inn St Louis Westport 11837 Lackland Road St Louis Mo 63146 314-991-4900 from 9/8/2017-9/11/2017 . Our room had roaches, both alive and dead. We..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more